6 Reasons Why Pipe Relining is the Best for Pipe Repair
With the modern technology we have today, there is no way you still want to stay the traditional way. Same philosophy is true in repairing your damaged pipe, as it can be worn out over time whether you like it or not. Technological advancement now offers an economical solution to this plumbing issue through pipe relining. Here are the primary reasons why you should choose to reline your broken pipe than repairing it through excavation.
- Impossible Root Infiltration – Root infiltration into the pipeline system is considered a common issue in sewer pipes. Blockage or damage on your property likely occurs when the roots are in their full development. Address this issue through pipe relining the weaker and old pipe with epoxy. The relined pipe is more durable and keeps the intrusion of roots.
- Improved Water Flow – With pipe relining, your pipes will have better water flow aside from saving your property from excavation and money for costly repair. This can be attributed to the smooth materials used in your newly relined pipe such as epoxy.
- Lesser Time Needed for Repair Completion – It will only take the plumber few hours to a whole day to reline your pipe, depending on its damage. This is definitely lower when compared to the traditional repair.
- Non-Existent Damage to Property – The conventional way of pipe repair can actually cause extensive disruption to your property. This is because the project requires the damaged pipes to be pulled out from the pipeline system, which is done through deep digging. The landscapes and the surrounding area are distorted during the excavation. You need not to worry now, as the innovative pipe relining is there to rescue you. The technology makes direct repair on your pipes without having to excavate the surface. However, some cases may require minimal excavation, especially when the damage is already severe. Such digging is negligible when you compare it to that necessary excavation in traditional pipe repairs.
- Safer Solution for Damaged Pipe – Disruption of the ground surface poses serious threat to residents as holes, trenches and piled heaps of debris can result in any type of accident to you and those living within the area. Any movement around the working area can be very difficult. Pets and children are most likely vulnerable to the associated accident. Pipe relining then is the best option in maintaining a safer environment.
- Long-Term Pipe Solution and Best Investment – Pipe repairs in some cases only offer short-term solution to broken pipes and may be costly in future repairs. On the other hand, pipe relining is long lasting as it guarantees up to 10 years or even more in warranty. This technology can be an investment for your pipeline system with its innovative procedures employed and the high quality materials used.
Knowing the merits you can get when you have your damaged pipe relined, you will surely not allow yourself to let this latest, state-of-the-art pipe repair procedure pass.